FeedBlitz is a service that monitors blogs, RSS feeds and Web URLs to provide greater reach for feed publishers. FeedBlitz takes all the headache out of converting feed and blog updates into email digests, delivered daily to subscribers’ inboxes. FeedBlitz manages subscriptions, circulation tracking, testing, and is compatible with all major blogging platforms and services such as Blogger, WordPress, FeedBurner, Joomla, Drupal and Typepad. Unlike other blogmail services, FeedBlitz is reliable, scalable and fully supported. No betas, wish lists or road map items here. You’re in production, and so is FeedBlitz.
Promote your feed content and measure audiences with FEEDCAT bookmarking, sharing and proxying service. It’s free !
- Subscribe – Use for Media Monitoring & Market Intelligence
- Publish – Improve Reach and SEO with Feeds on your Website
- Utilize – Display in Mobile Apps, Deliver Podcasts to iTunes
RapidFeeds is a web based service, which aims to provide complete RSS Feed management solutions to publishers and webmasters. As the RSS technology is aggressively spreading across the Internet like wildfire, many publishers are realizing the potential it offers. However, there are still a large number of publishers who are either unaware of RSS or find it too complicated to use. We, at RapidFeeds are trying to target these web publishers and equip them with all the tools and knowledge they require to adapt and use this potential technology without the hassles of handling the technical aspects involved by themselves.
RapidFeeds was founded in early 2005 and is run by Malik Mairaj, Akram Quraishi, Mustafa Khundmiri & Ibrahim Quraishi. The RapidFeeds team comprises of highly motivated, fun loving, and quality obsessed people who not only creatively work towards making RapidFeeds one-stop solutions for publishers and webmasters interested in making their content work through syndication but also strive to make it the best around. We aim to grow with leaps and bounds in the coming years and keep on improving, since we strongly believe that there is always a scope for something better.
Nourish is a FREE newsletter service that allows you to convert any RSS feed into an automated email newsletter your readers can subscribe to.Managing a large list of subscribers is effortless. The opt-out process, as well as subscribing to campaigns is completely automated.While many of your readers may not be familiar with RSS, all are familiar with email. Expand your subscriber base by delivering your content via email.
Subscribe2 provides a comprehensive subscription management and email notification system for WordPress blogs that sends email notifications to a list of subscribers when you publish new content to your blog.
Email Notifications can be sent on a per-post basis or periodically in a Digest email. Additionally, certain categories can be excluded from inclusion in the notification and posts can be excluded on an individual basis by setting a custom field.
The plugin also handles subscription requests allowing users to publicly subscribe (Public Subscribers) by submitting their email address in an easy to use form or to register with your blog (Registered Users) which enables greater flexibility over the email content for per-post notifications for the subscriber. Admins are given control over the presentation of the email notifications, can bulk manage subscriptions for users and manually send email notices to subscribers.
The format of the email can also be customised for per-post notifications, Subscribe2 can generate emails for each of the following formats:
- plaintext excerpt
- plaintext full post (Registered Users only)
- HTML excerpt (Registered Users only)
- HTML full post (Registered Users only)
Simple Feed Stats makes it easy to track your feeds, add custom content, and display your feed statistics on your site.
- Dashboard widget – provides quick overview of your feed stats
- Custom feed content – embellish your feed with custom graphics, markup, & text content
- Custom feed count – display any number or text for your feed count
- Custom CSS – use your own styles to customize your feed stats
- Shortcodes and template tags to display daily, total, RSS2, and comment stats
- Clear, reset, restore, delete – options to clear the cache, reset your stats, restore default settings, and delete the SFS database table
- Automatically tracks custom feeds built with the WordPress API
- NEW “strict mode” reporting option for more accurate feed count
- NEW custom key/value tracking parameters
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1