Ditto is an extension to the Windows Clipboard. You copy something to the Clipboard and Ditto automatically takes what you copied and stores it in a database to retrieve at a later time. This is useful for copying multiple lines of text then pasting them all in one go to a program like Notepad.
- Run Ditto.
- Copy things to the clipboard, e.g. using Ctrl-C with text selected in a text editor.
- Open Ditto by clicking its icon in the system tray or by pressing its Hot Key which defaults to Ctrl + ` – i.e. hold down Ctrl and press the back-quote (tilde ~) key.
- Double click or press enter on the item to paste it to the previous window.
- Copy Something copied to the Clipboard (e.g. using Ctrl-C). These appear as items in Ditto’s Main Window list.
- Every Clip is composed of one or more Formats, each having its own Type, e.g. ANSI text, Unicode, BMP images, html, xml, etc. Each Format represents a different aspect of the object you copied onto the Clipboard.
- Every Clip also has a Description that is extracted from the beginning of the Clip’s CF_TEXT Format. The Description is used to represent the Clip in Ditto’s list and is searchable using the Filter Box
- Target or Focus Window = the window that Ditto pastes to.
- Global versus Local Hot Keys
- Filter Box
- Transferring Clips over a Network
- Ctrl-` — Default Ditto window activation Global Hot Key
- Enter — Paste Selected Items in the Target Window, or Enter Group (if the item is a Group)
- Ctrl-C — Places current item on the clipboard
- Esc — Close Window
- Ctrl-Space — Toggle Ditto window between normal and always showing on top (persistent)
- Ctrl-E — Edits the current clip
- Ctrl-N — Creates a new clip
- Alt-Enter — Open the Clip Properties Dialog
- Shift-Enter — Past CF_TEXT (plain text with no formatting) only
- F3 — Show Full Description in a tooltip
- Ctrl-A — Select All
- Alt-C — Clear the search filter
- Ctrl-G — Show the hierarchy of Groups in a treeview
- Backspace — Go to the Parent Group
- F7 — Create a New Group and place the currently selected Clips in that Group
- Ctrl-F7 — New Group
4t Tray Minimizer is a lightweight but powerful window manager, which helps you to free up space on the desktop and the taskbar via the following actions:
- Minimize To Tray – any application can be minimized to the system tray.
- Roll Up/Roll Down – you can roll up any window to its title bar.
- Make Transparent – you can make a window semi-transparent and take a look at foreground windows.
- Hide/Show The System Tray – hides the system tray.
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)
Restoration is an easy to use and straight forward tool to undelete files that were removed from the recycle bin or directly deleted from within Windows. Upon start, you can scan for all files that may be recovered and also limit the results by entering a search term or extension.Restoration also provides the option to wipe the found files beyond simple recovery. The program is small and standalone, it does not require installation. Restoration works with FAT and NTFS as well as digital cameras cards.
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
- Copy files fasterTeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfer activitiesPause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recoveryIn case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file listTeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integrationTeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
- Multi language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Paint option – to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
- Toolbar skins option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with advanced image processing)
- Multipage TIF editing
- File search
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- Add overlay text/image (watermark)
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Screen Capturing
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Unicode support
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry changes without user action/permission!
- and much much more