- There might be different perspectives, opinions and ways of doing the same thing. But when it comes to ethics, there can be no two ways of looking at it. Profits are important, but only for sustaining a business.
- You don’t need to love money to run a business. You have to have a dream to build an institution, to build centers of excellence, to create a great team.
- Quite like a woman in the driver’s seat of a seemingly macho business like tractors.
- It was nice to have somebody to go to when there was a problem.
- There is no point in wishing if only things were different.