For email marketing, there is a wide variety of tools such as Aweber, Constant Contact and MailChimp.
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced tool that gives you a reasonable amount of marketing automation then pick MailChimp.
It has great functionality and support and it’s a very reliable platform.
If you want a marketing automation tool, you also have a large variety to choose from and it gets more complicated. Here are four to consider:
- Infusionsoft – This is often referenced as confusion soft because it’s quite complex to use. However, it has great functionality and is used by many top marketers around the world.
- Ontraport – This is a direct competitor to Infusionsoft and, over the last couple of years, it’s caught up a lot on functionality. We use Ontraport and the only limiting factor is that it doesn’t integrate with as many products as Infusionsoft does.
- Convertkit – This is a relatively new kid on the black that provides good functionality at a reasonable price.
- HubSpot – This is very useful and comprehensive tool but the price will jump up a lot compared to Convertkit, Ontraport, and Infusionsoft.
To give you an example of what you can use the marketing automation tool for, here’s some functionality we use:
- Store all email subscribers – any email subscriber through our site is automatically added to Ontraport.
- Run reports – There are reports and dashboards available showing information regarding open rates, click-through rates, products purchased, subscriber growth etc.
- Collect payment – It integrates with payment providers such as Stripe so we can build payment forms through our site.
- Tagging – We tag our subscribers based on what they do. This tagging mostly happens automatically, such as tagging people for subscribing to our list, joining a sequence, visiting our site, buying a product etc.
- Send newsletters – we can use their templates or create our own templates.
- Collect email subscribers via landing pages – Ontraport has it’s own landing-page builder.
- Automatically build custom audiences for Facebook advertising campaigns.
Next Post Google Keyword Planner
Do connect with me here Twitter @sankaraarts