- 1 cup steamed rice
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup carrots
- diced 2 nos green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp haldi powder/ turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp jeera/cumin
- 1 cup cabbage
- In a tawa/pan add oil, butter, chopped onion, cumin seeds and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and continue adding turmeric, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Once the masala is cooked add all the veggies carrots, peas and cabbage and mix again and stir fry it.
- Add the steamed rice to it
- Garnish it with tomatoes and coriander.
- Tawa Pulao is ready to be served.