It allows you to easily track and measure what people are saying about you, your company, a new product, or any topic across the web’s social media landscape in real-time. Social Mention monitors 100+ social media properties directly including: Twitter, Facebook, FriendFeed, YouTube, Digg, Google etc.
Twazzup has a nicer, much more usable interface than Twitter does because of the information that it provides the user.
IceRocket is an internet search engine providing real-time search for blogs, Tweets, news and images.
Hootsuite is a social media management system for brand management created by Ryan Holmes in 2008.With the ability to manage all your social networks and schedule messages for future publishing, Hootsuite gives you a wide scope of your social media activity.
Hootsuite’s social media analytics give you an in-depth view of how well your social media efforts are being received, so you can run with what’s working or change directions.
FutureTweets.com is a free service that lets you schedule your Twitter messages. Send it at a specific time in the future or send a reoccuring Tweet daily, weekly, monthly or yearly!
With LaterBro you can schedule Facebook status updates, while simultaneously updating Twitter.
DynamicTweets allows individuals or businesses to enter future tweets and schedule them to be posted at a specified day and time. And why would you want to schedule a tweet…
We are all busy, attending meetings, answering phone calls and just going through life’s motions and we don’t always have the time or energy to communicate our thoughts or important information at the exact moment when we need to communicate this information to others. With Dynamic Tweets you can ensure your important tweets will be sent on time and on schedule. Here are a few examples of how you might use our service…
- Reminders – tweet reminders of upcoming events, meetings, game start times
- Marketing campaigns – tweet out special coupons, promos, give aways at specified times
- Press/Media – tweet announcements of new products or services
- Social – appear to be up late or at a particular place or venue
Followerwonk helps you explore and grow your social graph.
- Dig deeper into Twitter analytics: Who are your followers? Where are they located? When do they tweet?
- Find and connect with new influencers in your niche.
- Use super-actionable visualizations to compare your social graph to others.
- Easily share your reports with the world.
Start talking about what is relevant now with the people that matter most. PeerReach analyses your connections and interactions to determine your interests, expertise and who is most relevant for you. Compare and assess your PeerGroups, levels of influence, and join conversations with like-minded people.
Hello Bar helps promote your content with Buffer, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter.Hello Bar sends subscriber data to your email lists in Aweber, Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.
Feedio puts you, the blogger at the center. All Feedio users get a public profile page where fans can subscribe and get all your posts straight to their inbox or favorite RSS reader.
When you save an update to Edgar, tell him what social networks you want to post it on. You’ll also save each one in a certain category, like “Quotes,” “Blog links,” or “Haiku poetry about John Stamos.” (Hey, you do you.) Every time you save an update, Edgar adds it to your online library.Tell Edgar what types of updates to share at which times. Want him to tweet something from the “Blog links” category every Tuesday at 10 am? Done. Want him to post a Facebook update from your “Hilarious memes” category every Friday night at 6? Challenge accepted! Fill out your schedule, and he’ll take it from there.Edgar uses the updates saved in your library to create a queue. After he posts an update, he’ll put it back in the library at the bottom of the pile, so he can post it again later when he runs out of new ones. The result? A never-ending update queue that fills and refills itself automatically – and you never have to worry about an update going to waste. Thanks, Edgar!
- Identify and circle the engagers in your niche and watch your engagement levels and number of followers take off!
- Quickly and easily create circles of engagers from any Google+ post – those that commented, shared, and +1’d the post.
- Create circles from those that engaged with the most recent posts of any Google+ profile, and those that have been circled by others.
- Easily create circles of those that have commented on your event, and those that replied Yes, No, or Maybe.
- Know exactly who is following you back and who isn’t, plus how active and popular they are. Unfollow by any metric you choose.
Simple per-user pricing makes it possible to spread join.me throughout the organization, without hidden fees or additional costs per minute. Plus, unlimited audio is included, so you never have to put a cap on your collaboration.
My favourite for its recording feature and you can replay your visitor’s activity.
Great tool that not only tracks traffic but also gives you a heatmap to improve blog’s performance
One of the most beautiful app with amazing and easiest looking graphs. You’d love it.
It’s page design suggestions and landing page optimization tips win the game.